Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hard Travel

Hi everyone
Today I read an American review of Iran. A guy from Vegas who wrote the top ten things about my home country. It is pure amazing that I read something so positive about my country. It was really like a flashback or a travel back to my beloved home country Iran. Where you can see every season unlike where I currently live which is UAE, where mostly summer comes up. Iran is really one of the greatest countries in the world and I'm proud to be from it. There are many things in Iran that you just can't find any where else. There is "Ice Pack", "Yakhmak", "Lavashak", kindness from everyone(even if they don't know you), Every one feel like each others brothers and sisters. There's no Queen we choose our own president. William Sheckspere? we have Hafez. Entertainment is every where, you can literally feel it radiate through the yarns of air. Ugandan or American nobody really thinks they are better than you(unlike here, all local people count themselves god). I'm really good ol' proud. As good as any other country is Iran is good no matter how bad or good the financials are or the government's dizzy issues. Forever and ever my heart will remain with the great Persia.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment